Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, April 11, 2008

Press Album

We recently discovered that a large portion of the press on our main website (www.pamelafroman.com) has mysteriously disappeared! We're working on getting everything back up but, in the meantime, I decided to throw together a little slide show album from the Press Clipping Cards that are on my computer. (I'm missing quite a few, but I think I found enough to make a decent slide show.) These cards were originally created for inclusion in Pamela's press kit, and they not only include magazine features (Robb Report, Self, Lucky, Inside Weddings, Brides Magazine...), but also some of the television shows (America's Next Top Model, CBS's Las Vegas...) and celebrities (Debra Messing, Vanessa Marcil, Molly Simms, Whoopi Goldberg, Cicely Tyson...) that her jewelry has appeared on. Enjoy!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts