Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

REINHOLD PERSONAL APPEARANCE & TRUNK SHOW


I just got back from Reinhold Jewelers in San Juan, Puerto Rico where I had quite the experience... both great and a little scary!
Reinhold Jewelers is one of the most beautiful and popular jewelry stores in San Juan. The store is inviting and the girls that work there are all so nice and sweet, each one is prettier than the next, and they really know their jewelry! The clients are very elegant and sophisticated, like the store's owner Marie Helene Morrow, whom I absolutely adore. Not only does Marie Helene love what she does, she is a true Designer Advocate.
The first day of the event was wonderful: we made quite a few sales, including a gorgeous new pair of Lapis Lazuli "Wrapped Caps" earrings (so new that I don't even have pictures of them!) and my "Ombre Cleopatra" ring that was sold right off my finger!! Unfortunately, I did not make it back to the store for the second day, as I ended up in the hospital with kidney stones! Not fun, but I am okay now. Marie Helene and the girls did a great job that day without me. In fact, they even sold my beautiful one-of-a-kind "Medusa's Melange Cuff"! I have to admit, I am a little sad about this sale, because I loved wearing that piece. It's always a little difficult to part with a one-of-a-kind.
All in all, it was a great show. I'm just disappointed that I did not get to meet more of the customers, as that is my favorite part of doing a personal appearance! I really love meeting the people that appreciate and collect my work, and I hope to get back to Puerto Rico at some point this year for another show!

The one-of-a-kind Medusa's Melange Cuff
(18k Pink, White & Green "Crushed" Gold)

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts